Senior Manager Transfer Pricing
In a nutshel
Who: You have at least 8 years of working experience in the field of Transfer Pricing.
What: RED is looking for a Senior Manager Transfer Pricing to further strengthen its rapidly growing TP practice. Our new colleague will join a talented and enthusiastic team of transfer pricing specialists.
Where: Our office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
Why: Our transfer pricing team is energetic, driven by passion and goes for the best of the best. You get the space to take yourself and your team to the next level.
Who we are
- RED is a specialized tax firm, with some of the best specialists in Transfer Pricing;
- We do not have a general advisory practice so ours is all about the specialists;
- We are different, opinionated, successful and very good at what we do!
- We work for large multinationals, investment funds and medium-sized companies around the world;
- As a transfer pricing team, we work closely with other advisors such as tax boutiques, accounting firms and law firms;
- Our focus is to deliver added value that works in practice;
- Our current transfer pricing team of 5 advisors is valued for its experience, energy and ambition.
Who are you?
- You have completed a university degree in tax economics, economics, business economics or tax law;
- You have at least 8 years of working experience in transfer pricing at a consulting firm or multinational;
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- You are proactive, creative, have a strong analytical mind and an eye for detail;
- You are both client- and result-oriented;
- You are a driven, confident tax professional with a passion for transfer pricing;
- You get energy from contributing to the development of colleagues.
- You are independently responsible for client acquisition and managing a client portfolio;
- You provide high-quality advice in the field of transfer pricing;
- You are able to convert advice into concrete actions and resounding results through effective communication with clients and the tax authorities;
- Under your direction, transfer pricing documentation is prepared and economic analyses are performed;
- Experience and/or interest in financial transactions would be a plus;
- You have a broad network that you actively maintain and enjoy providing tax publications.
- Your salary and other (non-)financial benefits are excellent;
- RED’s office is located in the heart of burgundy ‘s-Hertogenbosch;
- We spend time in the office working on projects and having fun;
- The required physical presence in our office depends on our workload and your personal preference;
- You will be provided with a MacBook laptop and iPhone;
- There is a development program with a lot of freedom allowing you to develop on an ongoing basis;
- You will be part of a growing organization where direct and personal communication is key;
- You will work with state-of-the-art TP tooling and databases;
- You will have the opportunity to actively participate in discussions with clients and tax authorities;
- You will find a work atmosphere where an open culture, a good work-life balance and humor are key;
- Not to mention a well-stocked refrigerator, an excellent coffee machine for the tastiest cappuccino and communal lunches and drinks!
Like what you see?
Hopefully you have the mindset and skills we are looking for!
Send your application to email@example.com.
Then tell us who you are, what you are looking for and why you think you are a good fit for RED.Apply directly