Work Student WO – Transfer Pricing
In a nutshell
Who: Work Student WO.
What: RED is looking for a Work Student to join a talented and enthusiastic team of transfer pricing specialists.
Where: Our office in the center of ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
Why: Our transfer pricing team is energetic, driven by passion and goes for the best of the best. You will get the opportunity to train your (soft) skills and a personal buddy to coach you. Of course we take your personal circumstances into account; your studies are our number one priority!
Who are we?
- RED is a specialized tax firm, with some of the best specialists in Transfer Pricing;
- We are different, headstrong, successful and very good at what we do!
- We work for large multinationals and investment funds around the world;
- We work closely with other advisors such as tax boutiques, accounting firms and law firms;
- Our focus is on delivering added value that works in practice;
- Our current transfer pricing team of 5 advisors is valued for its experience, energy and ambition.
Who are you?
- You are in the final phase of your university studies in tax economics, economics, business economics or tax law;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- You are proactive, creative, have an analytical mind and an eye for detail;
- You are enthusiastic and curious to learn more about the field;
- You are usually available for a minimum of 16 hours per week.
- Collaborate with our specialists in e.g. preparing TP documentation, preparing and elaborating consultancy assignments, performing functional, financial and economic analyses, etc.;
- Collaborate with all disciplines within RED on projects for various clients;
- Participation in professional technical consultations; a valuable start to your career!
- Your remuneration and other (non-)financial benefits are excellent;
- RED’s office is located in the heart of burgundy ‘s-Hertogenbosch;
- We spend time in the office working on projects and having fun;
- The required physical presence in our office depends on our workload and your personal preference;
- We are happy to invest in your personal and professional development and offer you the prospect of a career within RED;
- You will become part of a growing organization where a direct and personal way of communicating is key;
- You will work with state-of-the-art TP tooling and databases;
- You will find a work atmosphere where an open culture, a good work-life balance and humor are key;
- Not to mention a well-stocked fridge, an excellent coffee machine for the tastiest cappuccino and communal lunches and drinks!
Like what you see?
Do you have the mindset that fits RED Tax Specialists? If so, we would like to know why you think you would fit into our team and what your preferred entry date would be.
If you have any questions, please contact Wessel van Dijk via +31 (0)6 23 59 73 12 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Then tell us who you are, what you are looking for and why you think you are a good fit for RED.Apply directly